Last updated on April 22nd, 2020
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. If we make changes to these Terms, we will provide notice of such changes by posting the revised Terms to the Site and updating the “Last Updated” date above and/or by sending an email notification or posting additional notice on the Site. Your continued use of the Services following our notice of the amended Terms will confirm your acceptance of the amended Terms. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you may not continue accessing or using the Services.
All questions or comments about the Services should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You represent and warrant that you (a) are at least 18 years old, (b) have not been previously suspended from using the Services, and (c) have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and that, in doing so, will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
3. Your Account
You agree that you are responsible for, and agree to abide by, all laws, rules and regulations applicable to your use of the Services, your use Service offered on the Site, and any transaction you enter into through the Site or in connection with the Site.
You agree to keep your account credential secret and secure. You also agree to inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. By accepting the Terms, you declare that you are responsible for all activities taken under your account. You will not sell, transfer, or assign your account or any account rights.
You grant Zupitu a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use your company name and logos or any other intellectual property for the purpose of Zupitu’s marketing and listing you as Zupitu’s customer on the Zupitu’s website. You may revoke this license at any time by notifying us at email@example.com.
4. CHARGES AND PAYMENT OF FEES
Customer is responsible for payment of all fees and charges in accordance with the pricing terms. Zupitu may change the fees for the Zupitu’s Service at any time and from time to time, effective immediately upon Customer’s receipt of notice of such fee change; provided, that, such fee changes will only be effective as to usage of the Zupitu’s Service that occurs after the effective date of the relevant fee change. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are stated in Indian Rupees. Customer will pay Provider in advance for use of the Zupitu’s Service, by purchasing credits, unless other terms are agreed upon by the Parties. All sales/prepayments for credits made to Zupitu are final and non-refundable. By providing any credit card information, Customer represents that it is authorized to use the card and authorizes Provider to charge the card for any fees. By submitting payment information, Customer authorizes Provider to provide that information to third parties for purposes of facilitating payment. Customer agrees to verify any information requested by Provider for purposes of acknowledging or completing any payment. All credit/charge card payments are subject to authorization by the card issuer. If Customer’s payment is not authorized, Provider will cancel the order (and notify you that we have done so). With the exception of special offers, access to the Zupitu’s Services will only be made available to Customer upon its purchase of credits.
5. Copyright and Limited License
Unless otherwise indicated, the Services, including all content, video and other materials on or made available via the Services, are the proprietary property of Zupitu and its licensors and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You are granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Services solely for your own personal or business purposes; provided, however, that, unless otherwise expressly permitted via the Services, you may not: (a) resell, lease, rent, or sublicense any Services or any access to the Services; (b) distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any Services; (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of any Services; (d) download (other than page caching) any Services, except as expressly permitted on the Services; or (e) use the Services other than for their intended purposes. Except as explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
“Zupitu,” the Zupitu logos, the look and feel of the Services, and any other product or service name or slogan contained in the Services are trademarks, service marks and/or trade dress of Zupitu or our suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written authorization of Zupitu or the applicable trademark holder.
7. User Content
The Services may include discussion forums, blogs, or other interactive features or areas (collectively, “Interactive Areas”), in which you may create, post, transmit or store any content on the Services, such as text, photos, video, or graphics (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for any User Content you create, post, transmit or store via the Services, and your use of the Interactive Areas is at your own risk. You hereby grant Zupitu a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any User Content via the Services and any other medium. You represent and warrant that you own and control all of the rights, title and interest in and to any User Content or you otherwise have all necessary rights to grant the rights to Zupitu that you grant in these Terms.
You agree not to create, post, transmit or store via the Services any User Content that:
- (a) is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- (b) would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- (c) displays, describes or encourages usage of any product we sell in a manner that could be offensive, inappropriate or harmful to Zupitu or any user;
- (d) may violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including pictures or information about another individual where you have not obtained such individual’s consent;
- (e) makes false or misleading statements, claims or depictions about a person, company, product or service;
- (f) does not clearly and prominently disclose any material connections you may have to Zupitu or third-party brands or sellers (for example, if you receive free products or services);
- (g) may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- (h) impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (i) contains viruses, malware of any kind, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or code; or
- (j) in the sole judgment of Zupitu, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Services or which may expose Zupitu or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Zupitu takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content or for any loss or damage thereto. Enforcement of the Terms is solely in our discretion and the absence of enforcement of these Terms in some instances does not constitute a waiver of our right to enforce the Terms in other instances. In addition, these Terms do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation or promise that the Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by these Terms.
Although Zupitu has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Content posted on the Services, Zupitu reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content posted or stored on the Services at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Services at your sole cost and expense.
You may submit questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, plans, notes, drawings, original or creative materials or other information, about the Services or Zupitu (“Feedback”). Zupitu shall own, and you hereby assign to Zupitu, all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and Zupitu shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You agree to execute any documentation required by Zupitu (in our sole discretion) to confirm such assignment to, and unrestricted use and dissemination by, Zupitu of any Feedback.
9. User Conduct
You agree that you will not use the Services in violation of any law, contract or intellectual property or other third party right. You further agree not to:
- (a) Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Services;
- (b) Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, spam, junk mail, chain letters and pyramid schemes, or harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Services for the purposes of sending commercial emails;
- (c) Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Services or to extract data;
- (d) Introduce to the Services any virus, trojan worms, logic bombs or other harmful material;
- (e) Circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any area, content or feature of the Services;
- (f) Use or attempt to use another’s account, or grant any third party any right to access your account, without authorization from Zupitu;
- (g) Engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- (h) Develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content and the Services; or
- (i) “Frame” our Services or otherwise make it look like you have a relationship to us or that we have endorsed you for any purpose without the prior written permission of Zupitu.
10. Repeat Infringer Policy; Copyright Complaints
In accordance with applicable laws, Zupitu has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Zupitu’s sole discretion, users or account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Zupitu may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Services and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
If you believe that anything on the Services infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Designated Agent as set forth below.
- Name of Designated Agent: S. Bhattacharya
- Telephone Number: +91 22 42955339
- E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should note that if you knowingly misrepresent in your notification that the material or activity is infringing, you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by us or the alleged infringer as the result of our relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing.
11. Third-Party Content
Zupitu may provide third-party content on the Services, including advertisements and promotional offers, and may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties (collectively the “Third-Party Content”). Zupitu does not control, endorse or adopt any Third-Party Content and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third-Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that Zupitu is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third-Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third-Party Content. Your use of any Third-Party Content is at your own risk. The inclusion of Third-Party Content on the Services does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by Zupitu of any Third-Party Content or any information contained therein. Your business dealings or correspondence with, or participation in the promotional offers of, any third party responsible for Third-Party Content, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotional offers, are solely between you and such third party. When you leave the Services, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Services.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, FINANCIAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, AS ZUPITU’S OFFICIAL POSITION ON ANY SUBJECT MATTER. ZUPITU DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE, OR (B) THE SERVICES OR OUR SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU SHOULD USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND DISINFECT VIRUSES FROM ANY DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICES.EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED TO THE CONTRARY IN A WRITING BY ZUPITU, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ZUPITU DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY SECURITY BREACH.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Zupitu, our service providers, suppliers and consultants, and our and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, “the Zupitu Parties”) from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to (a) your use of the Services, (b) any Feedback you provide, (c) your breach of any of these Terms, or (d) your violation of the rights of any third party.
14. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ZUPITU PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ZUPITU’s NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; AND (B) IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE ZUPITU PARTIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING AS A RESULT OF ZUPITU’S ALLEGED NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO ZUPITU FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ZUPITU HAS OFFERED THE SERVICES, SET ITS PRICES, AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND ZUPITU. ZUPITU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
15. No Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms are for the benefit of, and will be enforceable by, Zupitu and you only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations to any such third party.
16. Modifications to the Services
Zupitu reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or any features or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that Zupitu will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services or any part thereof.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH ZUPITU AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM ZUPITU.
You and Zupitu agree to arbitrate any dispute arising from these Terms or your use of the Site, except that you and Zupitu are not required to arbitrate any dispute in which either party seeks equitable and other relief for the alleged unlawful use of copyrights, trademarks, trade names, logos, trade secrets, or patents. ARBITRATION PREVENTS YOU FROM SUING IN COURT.
You and Zupitu agree that you will notify each other in writing of any dispute within thirty (30) days of when it arises. Notice to Zupitu shall be sent to email@example.com. You and Zupitu further agree: (a) to attempt informal resolution prior to any demand for arbitration; (b) that any arbitration will occur in Mumbai, India; (c) that arbitration will be conducted confidentially by a single arbitrator; and (d) that the state courts in Mumbai, India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any appeals of an arbitration award and over any suit between the parties not subject to arbitration. Other than class procedures and remedies discussed below, the arbitrator has the authority to grant any remedy that would otherwise be available in court.
WHETHER THE DISPUTE IS HEARD IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, YOU AND ZUPITU WILL NOT COMMENCE AGAINST THE OTHER A CLASS ACTION, CLASS ARBITRATION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING.
18. Governing Law; Forum
Any dispute between the parties regarding the subject matter of these Terms will be governed by these Terms and the laws India, without giving effect to any conflict of laws principles that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. To the extent the arbitration provision in Section 17 does not apply, you and Zupitu agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to the subject matter of these Terms will be filed only courts located in Mumbai, India.
Zupitu reserves the right, without advance notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Services, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Services.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
21. Force Majeure
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the Parties shall not be liable for any delays or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the non-performing party, such as wars or insurrections, acts of government, strikes, fires, floods, earthquakes, work stoppages, and/or embargoes.
You may not be able to access or use the Service(s) during planned downtime for upgrades and maintenance to the Service(s) (of which We will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance through our Service(s)) (“Planned Downtime”)
22. Relationship of parties
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Customer and Provider as a result of this Agreement.
This Agreement may not be assigned by either party without the prior written consent of the other party, which will not be unreasonably withheld, but may be assigned without the other party’s consent to (i) a parent or subsidiary; (ii) an acquirer of assets or equity; or (iii) a successor by merger. Any purported assignment in violation of this section will be void.
24. Use Restrictions
By using the Site and the Services, you agree that you will not:
- Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to reconstruct, identify, or discover any source code, underlying ideas, underlying user interface techniques, or algorithms associated with the Services by any means whatsoever and/or for any purpose whatsoever;
- Harvest or otherwise collect or store any information through the Site (including email addresses or other personal data);
- Use the Services to verify email addresses that you have obtained unlawfully or that you are not authorized to possess or process;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, other computer systems or networks connected to the Services;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with access to the Services or the proper operation of the Services, or otherwise may cause harm to the Services, Zupitu, or other Users;
- Appropriate, modify, reproduce, or disseminate any source or object code or any software or other products, tools, or processes associated with or accessible through the Services;
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with the Services that seek to attempt to or do harm any individuals or entities or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, violent, threatening, harassing, or abusive, or that violate any right of any third party, or are otherwise objectionable to Zupitu (including, without limitation, for purposes of sending unsolicited advertising or distributing email messages in violation of applicable laws or regulations);
- Otherwise violate these Terms or any applicable additional terms.
Before you use our Services, please read this Policy in its entirety, to help you make informed decisions about your relationship with us.
“Personal Information” is data that relates to you and can — either on its own or in combination with other information — identify you as an individual. Personal Information does not include data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that you can no longer be identified using means reasonably available to us.
The Services referenced in this Policy include the Services provided by the Zupitu.
Information we collect
A. Information You Provide
We only collect Personal Information ("personally identifiable information" or "PII") that is reasonable or necessary to accomplish the purpose of Services offered by Zupitu.
- Account Registration : When you register for an account to use the Services we offer, we may ask for your name, email address, telephone number, address and company name you are working for.
- Payment Information : When you make the purchase of our Services, we may ask you for your financial account information. That information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
- Communications : When you contact us directly, we may ask you about your contact information such as name, email address, telephone number, the contents of the message, attachments and any other information you may choose to provide us.
- Email Data for Processing : To serve the core purpose of our service, you may send us email address(es). Any details contained along with email address or email lists (like name, postal address, phone number, IP address, etc) are totally optional and we do not ask for such information to be with email to perform the verification process. When email lists are imported from other services we have partnered with, we store certain metadata of that contact list in our system to perform the operations related to import/export of that contact list between two services. When email(s) is passed to Zupitu, the data controller must ensure that it is collected by following proper data collection guidelines.
B. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
Like most standard websites, Zupitu automatically collects certain non-personal information each time you visit the Site. This information includes:
Zupitu requests’ different types of Personal Information from you and your company or others, depending on the Services you use and your relationship with us. We may collect the following categories of information, depending on the Services that you use:
- Contact Information and other Identifiers, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other information that enables us to contact you;
- Professional and Employment-Related Information, including your company name, title, role, team, and other information about your profession;
- Payment Information, including your credit or debit card details, bank account information, and payment or other information required when you make a purchase;
C. Information Collected About You
Social Media. If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account, as authorized by your settings on that service. You have the ability to disable the connection between our Services and your third-party social media account(s) at any time.
Google and Other Third-Party Analytics. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of our Website Services (e.g., Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Website Services, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Website Services). Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date that you visit the Website Services, rather than your name or other identifying information. The information collected through the use of Google Analytics is not combined with your Personal Information. You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes data and opt-out options at http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Mobile Computing. We provide websites and online resources that are specifically designed to be compatible and used on mobile computing devices. Mobile versions of the Services may require you to log in with an account. In such cases, information about use of each mobile version of the website may be associated with user accounts. In addition, we enable you to download an application, widget, or other tool that can be used on mobile or other computing devices. Some of these tools may store information on mobile or other devices. These tools transmit Personal Information to us to enable you to access your user accounts and to enable us to track use of these tools. Some of these tools enable you to e-mail reports and other information from the tool.
D. Anonymous, Aggregated and Other Information
We also collect certain information about you that is not Personal Information. This may include intellectual property or other company information you share with us or through the Services, in accordance with any applicable agreements between you or, if applicable, your company, including, for example, trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property you own.
In addition, we collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Services. We use anonymized and aggregated information in various ways, including to measure your interest in and use of portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information.
How we use information
We may use the information we collect about you for various purposes, including :
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Secure and enhance our Services;
- Improve and personalize your experience;
- Monitor and analyze usage and activities of Site visitors;
- Develop new features, functionality and products;
- Communicate with you for customer service, to provide you information about Service updates and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Authenticate your identity when you register and each time you sign in;
- Find and prevent any fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Review / analyze the results in order to improve our Service (all review is done under safe environment and by authorized person only); and
How we share information
We may share and disclose the information we collect from you for various purposes as following:
A. Vendors and Service Providers
We may share personal information we collect with third party vendors and service providers, such as hosting services, who help us to render our Services to you. We may also share this information with service providers for marketing and/or promotional purposes, to provide you information about software updates, product updates, special offers, service announcements or other information. Third party vendors and service providers use this information only to provide services to Zupitu.
B. Aggregate Information.
We may share aggregate information about site visitors and Clients such as usage pattern, statistics data and other related information with third parties. This information doesn't include personally identifying information.
C. Third Party Referrer or Partners
When you sign up for our Services through a referral or from other Partner services, we may share your information with those referrer or Partners to let them know that you signed up for our Services through their referral.
D. Transfer of Business
In case of acquisition or sale of our Services / part of our Services, we may require to share your information with the business entity involved in this.
E. Disclosures Required by Law and Other Purposes
How we protect information
We always adopt appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to the system. Our service runs on Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for safe and encrypted transmission of information to and from our servers. Periodically, we review our information gathering measures, storage and processing practices to protect our system against unauthorized access. Only authorized personnel have access to the your personal information and system data.
Information you provide to any partner service of Zupitu is not within our control and it is subject to their own privacy terms and other legal policies. Also, any comments, content or information you submit to our social media platform is governed by the privacy policies of the entities providing that social media services.
When you choose to connect your Zupitu account with partner services offered by us, you may need to provide credentials required by those services. Those credentials are processed and handled by the service offering that integration. Neither we have access to those credentials nor store them.
How we share information
A. Personal Information Controlled by Us
We collect the personal information from you and retain it as long as your account is active on our Services and we have an ongoing legitimate business need to provide you with the Services you have requested. We may also retain the personal information to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
If you wish to cancel your account, you may contact us. We will remove your account and personal information associated with your account unless it is required by the applicable law.
B. Personal Information Controlled by Our Clients
We retain the personal information (including email addresses contained in uploaded Email Lists) we collect from our Clients for processing on their behalf. This information is controlled by our Clients. We retain this information as long as needed to provide Services to our Clients, to comply with applicable legal requirements and resolve disputes. Our Clients may choose to remove this information from their account anytime. This information will be retained on our servers for 3 years after inactivity.
Access and choices
If you are a registered user, you may access certain personal information associated with your account by logging into our Services or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org personal information is changed, you may correct it by logging into your account or you may ask Zupitu support team to update it for you.
If you no longer wish to receive certain promotional emails from us, you may unsubscribe and stop receiving them by following the instructions included at the end of the email. Even if you unsubscribe, you may still receive some informational, transactional and account-related email communication which is required with registered users.
If you no longer require service and want to cancel account, you may contact us by emailing at email@example.com.
Email List Information
While uploading an email list, We gain access to information in your list, which includes but does not limit to email addresses, IP addresses, information provided by you for the purpose of delivering verification results related to this data. Your datas are stored on secure Zupitu servers. We will not, nor we will ever invade your data privacy by contacting people on your list, market, sell, rent or share your lists with any third party, unless consent given by you and except if required by law. Only authorized employees shall have access to view your lists.
The following activities are, in general, prohibited. Under no circumstances are any customers of Zupitu authorized to use the Services to:
- engage in any activity that is illegal under local, state, or union law;
- send unsolicited email messages in violation of applicable law, including the sending of "junk mail" or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material (email spam);
- engage in any form of harassment, discrimination or other abusive behavior;
- breach or invade the privacy rights of any natural person;
- engage in phishing (any activity designed to trick persons into divulging sensitive data such as usernames, passwords, or financial data); or
- engage in any other activity generally deemed to be internet abuse.
Zupitu reserves the right to refuse service to any person or company, for any reason, including but not limited to, any customer or potential customer that Zupitu suspects will use or has used the Services in violation of this policy and may terminate your access to the Services at any time at its sole discretion. In the event Zupitu suspects its Services have been, or will be, used for any purpose that is in violation of the law or this policy, Zupitu reserves the right to disclose all available information to law enforcement or government officials or data protection authority.
Reports of abuse should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .